User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FB likes and twitter followers

Is there a software / tool that can help me boost my facebook likes and twitter followers?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Charles, why do you need such softwares and tools? They will get you the numbers but they will not interact with all the content or tweets that you are going to publish. If you run a business, these likes and followers will never convert into leads or sales too.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I know social media is a good way of boosting a certain websites.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Liew View Post
    Hi Charles, why do you need such softwares and tools? They will get you the numbers but they will not interact with all the content or tweets that you are going to publish. If you run a business, these likes and followers will never convert into leads or sales too.
    Well said and let's not forget that networks like Facebook use engagement rates to derive post visibility thus the less response you get, the fewer people see your posts.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Enthusiast denysaputra's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by charles35 View Post
    Is there a software / tool that can help me boost my facebook likes and twitter followers?
    Just try to Google it.

As I know social media is a good way of boosting a certain websites.
    Boost in what's case? And the automatic tools won't work at all, if you look for real conversion of social media campaign.
    Highly targeted & qualified traffic that converts at
    Getwebsitetraffic.org Trusted & superb!
    Use "GETSALES" (without quote) And SAVE %30 ---- ---- -----

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean gain more likes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charles through software you can increase your facebook likes and twitter followers but they are just increase your number of likes and number of followers and cannot be involve into your post or other activities which you post on your social networks. so it's better not to take a help from this kind of things just make your social network more stronger with interactive users. Rest if you want to increase for facebook like and twitter followers then your can use twiends[dot]com famous site to gain more followers on daily basis.

have fun

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use software! Focus on updating content everyday and working on making it relevant and interesting. If you stay on top of your FB and twitter accounts on a daily basis, the followers will increase drastically. Also, for twitter, try using twiends, klout, twittercount or any other social influencer for twitter.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems we have been over this ground again and again in this forum. Software is not going to help you get genuine 'likes'. I assume you want the 'likes' so that you can tout your popularity on your website. However, adding fake numbers is not going to help your credibility with your visitors. What will help your credibility and, as a result, increase your website visits and sales is the honest representation of your business through the content of your website and the posts you make on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

If you are adding 'likes' to your web pages in order to get your visitors to look at your Social Media page, then, in my opinion, you are doing things backwards. After all, if you had an offline business, would you tell your customers to go home and look at your TV or newspaper ad?

The best use of Social Media for business is to network to become more visible to a wider range of those in your market. There again, you don't do that through generating 'likes' where there are none. Moreover, 'likes' you get mean very little to your customers. On the other hand, the 'likes' you give can make a potential customer take another look at you and your business. However, much more important are the comments you make and the media you share. Those are the strategies that get you noticed on Social Media and help to create a genuine following for your business.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower View Post
    If you are adding 'likes' to your web pages in order to get your visitors to look at your Social Media page, then, in my opinion, you are doing things backwards. After all, if you had an offline business, would you tell your customers to go home and look at your TV or newspaper ad?

The best use of Social Media for business is to network to become more visible to a wider range of those in your market. There again, you don't do that through generating 'likes' where there are none. Moreover, 'likes' you get mean very little to your customers. On the other hand, the 'likes' you give can make a potential customer take another look at you and your business. However, much more important are the comments you make and the media you share. Those are the strategies that get you noticed on Social Media and help to create a genuine following for your business.
    Thanks for the good advice shyflower, I just really thought that gaining more likes in Fb and more share in twitter could help my business looks more interesting to people
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Aug 8, 2012 at 10:24. Reason: Fixed quote

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the good advice shyflower, I just really thought that gaining more likes in Fb and more share in twitter could help my business looks more interesting to people
    They will if they are genuine, but your smartest and best customers will be able to tell if they are fake and they won't click like just because it looks like someone else already did.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until they realize there's no conversation, no value, no validation. A number without activity is practically useless.. indicative of a business that's so far off the mark they have a number that is leading to nothing.

And don't forget... the vast majority of social interaction happens in the feed. Few people make it to the page, or back to it, to see your numbers anyways.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it's natural, it's better! So just try to contact your friends in Facebook to like your page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding links manually on social media sites will work but i don't think using some tools to do it will work.Also you have to interact with people and build a strong network there.Try doing SMM,it will help.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be active on FB and Twitter to increase followers and friends. And also don't forget to add relevant followers and friends. Then they follow back to you.

SitePoint Enthusiast AndyGambles's Avatar
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Brain. Use it to generate interesting content and then you gain more likes and followers

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selbmag View Post
    Your Brain. Use it to generate interesting content and then you gain more likes and followers
    I think your brain is more "hardware" than software.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Enthusiast AndyGambles's Avatar
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower View Post
    I think your brain is more "hardware" than software.
    Rephrase: Mind Power

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

You don't need to use any tool because all are spam and bots. Which are decreasing after some time so it is wastage of time. If you wan to organic fb likes and twitter followers then you need to do smo in an effective way or you can hire someone for this work. One of such service I worked with is smobuddy.com, those guys are did a wonderful job for me. Social Bookmarking are the best source for getting more traffic and make it your content, business more user friendly in genuine way and helps in increasing online presence.
    hope this info helps you.

Regards

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likesbay is best website to increase the followers and likes Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and YouTube promotion easily to promote the business.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Promote each other only through other social networks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boost your followers and likes by posting, interesting, relevant content. Using blackhat techniques to boost these numbers will probably have more of a negative effect on the business as they are very unlikely to end up as customers

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by singashop View Post
    Promote each other only through other social networks.
    That sounds like a good idea. A lot of my contacts have asked me to "like" their new FB business pages, so their posts appear in my news feed. When I like or share one of their posts, that information goes to my circle of friends and extends the market range of the new business owner. That is viral marketing and I believe it's the best kind.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try once "addmefast". This web based tool will help you to increasing FB Likes and Twitter Followers.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmatanu View Post
    Try once "addmefast". This web based tool will help you to increasing FB Likes and Twitter Followers.

I tried to look at this, but it is rated red by the Web of Trust (WOT) and I don't go to red sites. How does it help you increase likes and followers?
    Linda Jenkinson