SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to do a button with some text in it and some fractal model and the color of the button must somehow merge with the other color of the background like some color blur into the other color or something....anyone knows how to do this in Ulead Photoimpact 6 or Adobe photoshop pls tell me.
    And i heard there can be done some color burn and dodge too,for some banner that has a rectangular shape and that i want to be in a cool graphic frame that has soft edges...and stuff...thx
    Heavy metal rulz!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,

How I understand it is you want to fade some text and a graphic into a button...right??

Ok, if you want the graphic to blend into the button the best way would be to set the transparency ad bleand it in like that or use the fill or texture command to blend it in.

With the text, well color burn and dodge would be your best bet.

Hope this has helped you.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oki,i appreciate the advice,but i want to know exactly how to do those color burn and dodge effects...
    I am quite a newbie,just 2 months since i got Ulead PhotoImpact and i'll appreciate some precise help...
    so like the stuff on web the docs and all are all to **** scattered...so please i'd appreciate some helping hand...
    thx
    Heavy metal rulz!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm actualy not to familiar with Ulead stuff but you mentioned photoshop and that is what I always use..

If you do have photoshop or even paintshop pro, drop me an email (in profile) and I'll run you through it.