I am working on a new site which includes some text input boxes within a form. Two of the three boxes are working fine, however one box can only be selected/focused by clicking on the very bottom of the box; what seems to be two pixels of space that will let me click to input the text.

Here is the full code for the page http://pastebin.com/ckpDchrZ (The input boxes are towards the bottom, the top part of the body is another page that gets displayed after the form is submitted.) I will even give you the site itself: zor.me (it's a link shortening service, obviously the layout is in the beginning stages of customization)

Code:
		<p><label>Custom URL (Optional):<input type="text" name="keyword" size="46.5"height="35px" /></label></p>

<p><label>Title (Optional): <input type="text" name="title" size="46.5"
		 /></label></p>
The Custom url (name="keyword") field is the problem text input box. The title field is working properly, but I can't find the error in my code that is causing the other field to not work properly; from what I can see the code is the same for both.

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated, and if you need more information just let me know!