SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say you need both, But if you ask me to choose any one then i would pick up the quality. I would advice you to submit enough articles sequentially to see results with article marketing, ie is Quality articles should be submitted consistently on a monthly basis in the right quantity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMcopywriting View Post
    Let me answer this with another question... do people visit your website. (Or, do you want people to enjoy your website?)

If so, then quality over quantity. Always.
    You are right man ! In last few months I was posting a lot articles but not getting desired traffic. I have understood the importance of quality contents. Yesterday I have deleted 38 posts from one of my blog because those were not up to the mark. Now I am trying to make quality articles for my readers so that they will find something important in them. A lot of High quality articles will definitely create a difference. Thanks
    For Technology and entertainment Rock Music Box
    For Health and Beauty

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Articles are good for the links they allow you to embed but above all for their content. I've had some articles read (or at least visited) several thousand times, and I believe the content of those particular articles to be higher than the links that are embedded.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i did an article at squidoo that worked fine. but triond is near impossible for me to get something published. also im just in the middle of talking to the admin at ezine about my recent article, they said it needs changes.
    so for me its hard work but squidoo works great.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Websites is the mirror of your business. It helps you to increase your business. In websites, design development and content are three important factors, that provides tag to your websites in google. Google loves quality content that means used relevant content to your websites and don't used duplicate content in all pages.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This forum is not focused on content for Google or gaming Search Engines. Our focus is on developing good content for human website visitors. If you wish to discuss SEO, please do so in the Internet Marketing forum, but before you continue posting, make sure read the forum announcement at the top of the Business & Legal section and any Important guideline threads stickied in the Internet Market forum so that you are sure that your post is appropriate for that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcyberdci View Post
    Websites is the mirror of your business. It helps you to increase your business. In websites, design development and content are three important factors, that provides tag to your websites in google. Google loves quality content that means used relevant content to your websites and don't used duplicate content in all pages.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed what is more important is more towards quality articles. Imagine if I'm a visitors, it doesn't sound productive at all having to browse though and filter out some of the low quality stuff before I can find something interesting to read.

Everything needs to stand out and capture the attention

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanjilovi View Post
    Please give suggestions ...
    At present I found a lot of sites which are giving free article for publishing to bloggers. Is it good to publish a lot of (free) articles of medium quality or to publish fewer but high quality content ? Which will make the blog better - the quality or the numbers of articles ?
    But it is a fact that sometimes quality articles doesn't meet the needs of the people. But if you make a lot of articles then probability increases of getting more readers !
    Both Terms Are Controversy from User Point of view , If one have good blog and many followers and at the same time not have Enough Content to provides to readers then one may use content published elsewhere with their resource links as you found it interesting for your daily visitors . But not every times as original posts brings more visitors , published posts ranking and Blog Reputation . yes one can also accept guest posts i.e equally beneficial to blog owner as well publisher .
    thanks
    Thanks

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by himans View Post
    Both Terms Are Controversy from User Point of view , If one have good blog and many followers and at the same time not have Enough Content to provides to readers then one may use content published elsewhere with their resource links as you found it interesting for your daily visitors . But not every times as original posts brings more visitors , published posts ranking and Blog Reputation . yes one can also accept guest posts i.e equally beneficial to blog owner as well publisher .
    thanks
    Thanks
    One MAY NOT use content published elsewhere without the original author's permission. That's copyright theft, also called plagiarism. It is both unethical and illegal and not something we recommend or support here at SitePoint. Before you post, be sure you have read what has come before your post in a thread so that you know your post is appropriate for the thread.
    Linda Jenkinson

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower View Post
    One MAY NOT use content published elsewhere without the original author's permission. That's copyright theft, also called plagiarism. It is both unethical and illegal and not something we recommend or support here at SitePoint. Before you post, be sure you have read what has come before your post in a thread so that you know your post is appropriate for the thread.
    Plagiarism is a definite no-no for sure.
    If a webmaster wants to use other's material, just link to the original owner's page containing the content. You can reference the content, just don't copy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In one articles you should have above 500 words and should keyword about 1% - 2%.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. The purpose of Website Content is to cement your credibility to the point of attaining trust in your website's visitors (many of whom are slightly different to each other - some like a good read, others don't). My personal belief is that you should share enough knowledge both on and off your website in order to achieve this. Having too much or too little content is a user experience issue which needs to be dealt with through good information, navigation structure and on page bail out points/calls to action. This is why I recommend the BBC approach - educate, inform, entertain and embrace.
    I hope that helps.
    Kind regards
    Steve

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    this thread has been hashed and rehashed for long enough.

Thread Closed
    Linda Jenkinson