User Tag List

Thread: review

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

review

Hi all i am using drupal 7 on my site, kindly review and lemme know your feedback.My site is here

I am really confused whether i should use Drupal for both Articles and Forums or i shpuld switch to Phpbb3 to create articles and forums.

The look of articles is good in Drupal however the forums are nit that effective, and in Forum Software articles are not that good looking compared to Forums,
    Please suggest

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your site concept and design. That looks promising. Few notes:

1. Facebook login doesn't work - The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

2. Some articles have different body bont, looking not proffesional.

3. Your site looks good at mobile, but forums doesn't display messages properly. Beside that your forums look cheap in general. I recommend to use some more advanced forum engine (don't know which one plays good with Drupal, but there should be few).

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site is good, Informations are valuable. If you give importance to alignment it will be much better.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your logo, header and nav. Site has a nice clean tech look which I feel goes with your content. Your content is not something I would understand, so I cannot comment on that. I think the appearance is good and would appeal to someone looking for technical information.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Professional look & feel, user-friendly navigation. The contents are trustworthy & informative. Overall a good site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all nice logo.really like it.Header is also very good.Topics are informative.I think length of the articles should increase at least 300-500 words.

But facebook login is not working.you should be worked on it.

Your site has not a professional look.So try to make it professional.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i checked your website and i was impressed by your content so that i forgot that i was opening this website in order to review it . i just felt that i came to the right place what i was searching from a while . i comment on one of your posts.
    your website is good looking nice CSS
    good page layout
    but one thing is missing that is attractive slider . after opening your site one is unable to judge that what is this site about so i suggest you to add some slider just below the navigation bar the slider should include attractive images of laptop tools and what ever is your niche.
    still nice work so far.keep it up.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i liked the quality content of your website. the design is ok. but i couldn find a sitemap. do you have it?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that navigation is quite confusing at your site. I would remove this big explanation at the front page, the one that says "click here to... click here too...". Remove it and try to make it obvious using only the main top menu.

The facebook login is not working, if it's intended to be a facebook login.

The tag cloud is distracting and unusable. Try to click on a tag, it's difficult. Replace it with text.

And also, try to fix the validation errors and warnings, here's a report with the most important ones.
    Last edited by kohoutek; Aug 3, 2012 at 11:28. Reason: No self-promotional links allowed.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually this simple, I think if you give an updated layout can improve!