SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your website looks very professional. The next step your work is how to make the traffic. So learning some seo knowledge will be helpful.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great advice from previous posters but overall I like the design. Nice job!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Load time is fine, not as slow as I had anticipated based on your post.

Dimension wise, yes I know 1024x768 isn't as common anymore, but by all means, you should still accomodate for them! Your graphics can be easily shrunk, no problem, width reduced a bit, and boom - you're good to go.

Otherwise, nice job on the design - really clean and crisp, loving the color scheme as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have 14 validation warnings which can be automatically corrected with HTML Tidy
    http://infohound.net/tidy/
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon
    Many good Free Tutorials at:
    http://freetutorials.name

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm one of the users that found your page took a while to load, once you implement some AJAX into your site that should be resolved.

I do like the contrast of the blue on black logo, but I'm not a fan of the black background. It's kind of depressing.

Also, I clicked on Web Design Quote Calculator in your drop down menu, and I definitely didn't like that it's design didn't match the site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott better try to use some on-page tool out there, like SEOmoz or the like where it will check your meta tags and your keyword density and other on page factors.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks fine, different from the norm ( a must imho for a design company ), but I hate the font. Yes, it is different, but hard work to read.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the site, it's great!

Here's my critique:
    The "Start a Web Design Project Now" button (your call to action) should be either orange or yellow to make it jump out to people and get them excited. Green call to action buttons will lower your click through rate.

The navigation buttons (in the navigation bar) are barely visible, I completely missed them at first glance.

I like the "Let's design a website together" phrase. But I feel like that real estate would be better utilized by having an actual benefit statement in its' place. (How will you client benefit from using your services, i.e. Double your conversion rate!)

Testimonials: They should be short, people don't like reading long paragraphs. Instead of 1 long testimonial, have 3 short ones. (1 or 2 lines of text.) Testimonials should also be above the fold, having a testimonial above the fold will increase your Call to action CTR.

The site also seems a bit wide, if I were you, I would test it against different screen sizes and resolutions. You dont want anyone to have to scroll sideways.

Other than that, GREAT SITE!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your site is good. Load time also ok. just do the onpage.