SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest doing the SEO yourself. I hired a few different companies in india and all they did was create spammy links. Having a strong grasp of the english language is also a necessary tool which they usually lack.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one more term that can be seen in an SEO company and that is, whether they are providing the SMO that is social media optimization to one's site. As Social networking sites are the best way of promoting a business.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiSin View Post
    There is one more term that can be seen in an SEO company and that is, whether they are providing the SMO that is social media optimization to one's site. As Social networking sites are the best way of promoting a business.
    I'm not sure I follow here... Social and Search are both online but beyond that they're not particularly related or similar. Sure you can find diverse and talented teams that do both well but picking a firm simply because it does both is not a path to success in either...
    - Ted S

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First i will see the from how much time the company is providing SEO services, look at clients list also talk to them about how was there experience.