I really want to get into responsive web design. My goal is to launch websites quicker that are mobile friendly and great for different screen resolutions. Help me. I'm a noob. My head is spinning from all the options out there.
- Zurb Foundation http://foundation.zurb.com/
- Less Framework 4 http://lessframework.com/
- Columnal http://www.columnal.com/
- Bootstrap http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/index.html
- Frameless http://framelessgrid.com/
- Can someone with experience recommend which CSS frameworks ABOVE are BEST to start out with?
- What are the Pros and Cons for the different Frameworks listed? (IE 6,7,8 etc) Feel free to suggest anything not listed.
- Once the site is built can I easily add jQuery sliders, effects or animations?
Donate to the needy with your genius