Results 1 to 11 of 11
Jun 30, 2012, 15:26 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Battle of Responsive Web Design: Zurb Foundation, Less Framework 4 OR Columnal?
I really want to get into responsive web design. My goal is to launch websites quicker that are mobile friendly and great for different screen resolutions. Help me. I'm a noob. My head is spinning from all the options out there.
- Zurb Foundation http://foundation.zurb.com/
- Less Framework 4 http://lessframework.com/
- Columnal http://www.columnal.com/
- Bootstrap http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/index.html
- Frameless http://framelessgrid.com/
- Can someone with experience recommend which CSS frameworks ABOVE are BEST to start out with?
- What are the Pros and Cons for the different Frameworks listed? (IE 6,7,8 etc) Feel free to suggest anything not listed.
- Once the site is built can I easily add jQuery sliders, effects or animations?
Donate to the needy with your genius