SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If the only reason you are using Social Media is to get new customers, you are using it for the wrong reasons and quite probably taking the wrong approach to it. You can't buy friends off-line and it doesn't work online either.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fiverr is great. True, there are different levels of work quality but some fiverrs are really good and can provide awesome Likes, Twitter follows, YouTube comments etc' they have very real looking personas and you'll receiver good value for you money, just look for reviews online for the best fiverrs out there. You can also check Fiverr Twitter account, since they also recommend top notch fiverss.

Good luck!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always use fiverr gigs for my website for increasing social reach,because I get what I want in less price and it really worth. Just I need to careful in choosing gig. I usually prferr the organic gigs rather then those who are providing bulk likes, backlinks or any services which take less time and giving more. After updating panda and penguin I am very particular about which gig provide best to my site. You can use these types of gigs : fiverr.com/smoviral/increase-your-ranking-with-social-signals-for-our-website-on-g-facebook-and-twitter-25-shares-each or fiverr.com/smoviral/do-submit-your-website-in-15-social-bookmarking-sites
    Because I have used these and it was proved best to increasing traffic and social presence to my website.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay away from fiverr deals that promise TONS of FB fans or twitter followers. Most are either fake/autogenerated OR became fans due to some sort of LIKE exchange. The problem with like exchanges is that they don't really care about your content. They only want the premium or they want your visitors to like on their pages. The key here is to find TARGETED participants.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right microarm. fiverr is like tempting the people to get work done for just $5. But finally its not worth at all.

SitePoint Member littlemisschic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont use either Fiverr or tenbux to try to increase your market audience people. If it's facebook and twitter followers and likes you are looking to gain I would suggest addmefast.com It's where you can trade seeds for people to like your page or watch your ad on you tube. This is much more cost effective than using fiverr

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemisschic View Post
    Dont use either Fiverr or tenbux to try to increase your market audience people. If it's facebook and twitter followers and likes you are looking to gain I would suggest addmefast.com It's where you can trade seeds for people to like your page or watch your ad on you tube. This is much more cost effective than using fiverr
    And when your [fake] followers get removed and your page flagged, what then?
    - Ted S

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seotrafficsearch View Post
    Fiverr is one tool that can help increase the followers and likes on Twitter and Facebook. I would like to know from the users of Fiverr if it is really effective in increasing the followers and likes on social platforms and if yes, do they really get engaged in sharing and reading posts or is it that fiverr simply increases the numbers of followers and likes?
    How fiver get likes and followers because now a day Google is watching inlegit social activity,which are helping to increase black hat SEO.Google have alraedy lanched to make it restricted.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seotrafficsearch View Post
    Fiverr is one tool that can help increase the followers and likes on Twitter and Facebook.
    Buying fake followers and "likes" from places like Fiverr (or any other dodgy site) is a ridiculous idea. Why? Because the followers and likes are fake. Even $1 is too expensive when you buy something that doesn't exist.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by riyana View Post
    I always use fiverr gigs for my website for increasing social reach.
    You reckon you're increasing your "social reach" with Fiverr "gigs"? Really? How do you know? Could you elaborate?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my advice to you not use fiverr cauze will not get target followers also will not increase your income if you have sire just you can use it as no commercial job