SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How do you control myself for unlimmited loss of your profitable business?

My travel and tourism business and online marketing business are not profitable due to site ranking. So, I could not understand how do I control myself for a strategy.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by subhankar1 View Post
    My travel and tourism business and online marketing business are not profitable due to site ranking.
    You will probably find that it's a lot more than just site ranking that's causing your business to fail. It might be worth doing some kind of course or reading a few books that deal with running such businesses.
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all post some useful content in your website so when you will promote your website people would prefer to stay in your website to get their desired information. Moreover you can try using Social Media Website where you can post information and meet your targeted audience through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph.m View Post
    You will probably find that it's a lot more than just site ranking that's causing your business to fail. It might be worth doing some kind of course or reading a few books that deal with running such businesses.
    It is a long-term process but I want short-term process to improve my running business.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your suggestions but suggest me more information about my on going projects. What is the process to recover my projects?