Conditional Knowledgebase

Hi,

I am looking for a script/program that would allow me to manage a knowledgebase that is conditional. When I say conditional, id like it to mirror a flowchart and the user selects the next support page depending on his selection.

I have looked at many knowledgebase scripts, but cant find any that offer this feature.

Anyone know of something suitable. It can be free or paid.

thanks in advance

For example, let’s say within your IT team there is one person who is particularly good with network connectivity issues. That person could use this software to create a interactive walkthrough showing, step-by-step, their typical troubleshooting procedure. Then, in their absence, if a network connectivity issue came up another individual could go into this software, click a “Network Connectivity” category and get walked through the recommended/typical troubleshooting process.

Many years ago I was at a training class for repairing a mini-computer system, I think an IBM Series 1. Anyway, whoever’s system it was they had a troubleshooting guide manual that was like a tree based off DLT’s ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_table ) where you’d open the manual to the start of the tree and follow appropriate branches descenting off the DLT values of each test. It worked pretty good on paper maybe something along those lines exists in software somewhere.