SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just couldn't get along with my little brother

Since very young, we two just couldn't get along with each other. He think i am stupied, I think he is lazy. We always fought when we were little. And I am stupid to think that our relationship will get better when we grow up.
    He is about to graduate from college this july, but he never try to find a job, and he has asked me to do him favor to put seal on documents that proves he has been an intership in a company. I was so annoyed and i want to punch him. Is it ture that 90s is difficult to understand and get along with ? What should i do ? When he asks a favor, you do it for him, and he will ask again.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonking View Post
    He think i am stupied
    Where did he get an idea like that?

I am stupid to think that our relationship will get better when we grow up.
    Not necessarily. I get on much better with my sister now that we're grown up ... not that we really got on badly as kids, though.

he has asked me to do him favor to put seal on documents that proves he has been an intership in a company.
    Simple solution: never do anything for anyone that's dodgy, for any reason. (I assume this is something less than honest?) It doesn't help anyone. Set an example of honesty and uprightness. He may come to respect you for it later on. Simply be ready to get on well with him if he acts with dignity. Just be an example of uprightness and good dealings, and let him choose whether to be on good terms with you or not.
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never do anything fraudulent, illegal, or just plain wrong! I don't care if he is family! Wrong IS Always Wrong! It's just that easy!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lonking,

what a big age difference with his brother?