User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to Know get Rank in US and UK

Hi to All,

I am working on a website which is ranking in top 10 in google.com but i want to get rank in us, top5. so please tell me seo techniques, how its possible.

I am also ranking in us but on 11 position i want get top5. Please share your views with us.
    A leading SEO India Company

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If it were possible to guarantee a rank in the top five, then everybody would be doing it. Only then, of course, more than five people would be using the techniques guaranteed to get them in the top five - but it would only work for five of them. In other words, this is an impossible question for anybody to answer.

Use good, sound, ethical SEO practices. Look at the sites that rank above yours and see where they are maybe better than yours; perhaps the content is better, or it's better structured? Can you change anything about your site to improve it?

And remember, SERP is fluid. It varies from day to day, place to place and depending on whether the user is logged in or not.

Don't be arrogant. Be kind to a koala that thinks it's a bear.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

Top ten ranking in us google. target US in country, press release and classified submit only US classified and press release. So your website rank up in US google