So now I really plan to sell websites, but I don't know the right way to do it.
I have a domain name where I gona have my portfolio and whatelse my website is gona contain.
Well.. that's not really what my question or issue is.
I wanna sell the website without any struggles, with that I mean it should go as smooth as possible.
I'm thinking of making some ready templates wich I may use to have ready for the client or anything like that.
But when I meet my client, is this the right way to handle him/her.
1. The client tells me exactly how he want's his website to look, how many pages it should have, and what it should be able to do.
2. I come back with a price.
If he accepts the price he pay me 50% of the total price.
3. He give me all the containing stuff that is gona be on this website (pictures, text etc).
4. I start making the website and I should be able to finish the website without asking him anything during the process.
5. If he finds out during my process of building the site that he wants to add a picture or text is it for payment. Also if he forgot it. Everything should be given in the beginning.
6. Now his site is finished and he give me the rest 50%.
7. I upload the site to his domain name.
Is this a good thing to do? Any ideas, whats bad/good with this.
Everything is appriciated.