Hi to all you helpful people here at sitepoint, I keep putting this to the back burner, but now that I've had so much help with other problems that are now all sorted out I thought it was time to address this once again. Firstly is it possible to upload a video file to the same machine i.e. I'm running windows 7 with wamp server as my testing or development server and I want to upload a video file from a second hard drive, can that be done? I know theres a ton of tutorials out there, to show how to do this, however, I just simply can't get it to work. I've changed the php.ini file to allow up to 500mb both the post data size and max allowed file size, there may be other setting in the php.ini file that need to change as well but I don't know what. The best I've been able to get is a blank page loaded with no errors and nothing echoed and definetly no file in the upload directory. As I've hacked most of the tutorials to bits, trying to get it to work, I don't have any php to post here, But I do have the form that I'm using, maybe one of you gurus might be able to write me something for it, here it is

<form method="post" action="videoupload.php" enctype="multipart/form-data"/>
<input type='hidden' name='MAX_FILE_SIZE' value='500000' />
<input type="hidden" name="FILE_FORMAT" value="mp4" />
<input type="file" name="upload" size='20' />
<input type="submit" class="style1" value="Upload" />
</form>

And as always any help is greatly appreciated