User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google analytics

Hi

I added the code to my footer.php file. About five / tens ago. I view source can;t see it yet. What's with that? Should I be able to see it? I placed it just above the </body> tag.

Doubled checked the hosted file vs local file too. Me thinks it may be replicating but other changes are instant. Can't give yuo a URL it's closed IP for work.

Thanks!
    I now know a few things, I am slowly getting there. If I can help you with simple stuff I will try, site point is a great place!

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can again update the code in your pages,... This might happn performing other technical aspect on ur page..

Internet Business Optimizer KCgame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you can try using plugins. I always use plugin such as Google Analyticator to install analytics codes. Fast and clean, don't need to mess with the codes.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would rather not use a plugin.

My question is where will I see it in the source code? I a have looked above footer in view source on the compiled page. Added it to the footer.php file.
    Looked rigth above the </div><!-- /footer --> tag
    I now know a few things, I am slowly getting there. If I can help you with simple stuff I will try, site point is a great place!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probelm solved, the ftp details had been updated