SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To complete your project on time & to stay on same track you should set a target first from your daily routine. Do not make project complicated & hectic for you because if you loose your interest you will definitely can't walk on same track. Always give priority to first task then move to the second task of your life. Or you can also ask someone for help.
    Bullet proof corporate website design services, tailored to your specific needs - Said by sticker baby

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could be super helpful here but I'm sort of in the same boat. Far too many balls in the air and not enough hands. I have a "schedule" of sorts where I only generally say I must do something proactive for each website every week (in addition to the non-website things I do). Each of my websites gets at least a couple of hours of attention each week. That's about all I can commit to, though.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that it is not so easy to do this. But I can give you one suggestion. That is, you should always keep in mind that this is not my work. Its for one of my buyer.

From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratulbosh View Post
    That is, you should always keep in mind that this is not my work. Its for one of my buyer.
    No it's not. We're talking personal projects here.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me give it a time to study and work for it i think in that way you will manage your project.