I am trying to float a calendar thing to the right so that the #content flows around it on
As you can see, the calendar is moving over to the right, but the content does not wrap around it, rather it starts below it leaving loads of white spacem here is the code in my page.php (since it is a wordpress page)
What am I missingPHP Code:
* The template for displaying all pages.
* This is the template that displays all pages by default.
* Please note that this is the WordPress construct of pages
* and that other 'pages' on your WordPress site will use a
* different template.
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Twenty_Ten
* @since Twenty Ten 1.0
<div id="content" role="main">
/* Run the loop to output the page.
* If you want to overload this in a child theme then include a file
* called loop-page.php and that will be used instead.
get_template_part( 'loop', 'page' );
</div><!-- #content -->
</div><!-- #container -->
<?php get_footer(); ?>