Quote Originally Posted by lutrov View Post
The idea of adding more code (and more to download) to make your site "responsive" for mobile devices should be your very first clue that this is a bad solution.
Yeah, like the idea of adding more code to make a fixed layout go fluid or elastic. A bad solution, indeed.

It seems that all your worries regarding MQs are strictly related to the images problem: "I have increasingly huge images and I'm determined to use them, but MQs don't let me". Do you honestly believe MQs are about images?

<hr>

What I don't get is what's with the "" around responsive? And I'm still waiting for your proposals to go around responsive design. Or a demonstrative web site that fulfills this:
Your goal should be to do whatever is necessary to create a great user experience.
I'm asking this: responsive design doesn't qualify as whatever?

Off Topic:

My own worst enemy? I have a number of problems (just like everyone) but limited knowledge and resistance to learn certainly aren't two of them. Perhaps next time you should do a little research about a person before you make an even bigger fool of yourself?
WOW! You have superpowers! You can quote from my deleted posts!!! I'm a big fool indeed and I bow to you sir.