Threaded View

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

SitePoint Supertweet Competition

SitePoint Supertweet Competition

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. SEE POST #40 TO FIND OUT WHO WON PRIZES!

This month, we have a REALLY SIMPLE competition for you! All you have to do is tweet something about the SitePoint forums to win a cool prize. SitePoint is offering books for the three funniest, most creative or most flattering tweets. There will also be a prize for the tweet that gets the most re-tweets.

How it Works

Post your Twitter tweet(s) about these forums (or perhaps just your favorite forum here). Add the hash tag #lovesitepoint. Then quote that tweet in this thread, with a link to the tweet*.

* To get the link to the tweet: (1) go to the tweet on Twitter; (2) click the time link the top right of the tweet; (3) and then copy the URL and paste it here.

An example post might read:

A hat tip to the SitePoint forums and its great thread discussions. I learn something new every day. http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/ #lovesitepoint
    Link to this tweet

Guidelines

- You can post as many tweets as you like
    - Quote your tweets in this thread (one per post) as shown above. Make sure to provide a direct link to the tweet
    - Add the #lovesitepoint hash tag to your tweet
    - We will post the winners in this thread
    - If there are lots of great entries, there will be some ebook prizes available too
    - Entries will close on May 21st.

So good luck, and get tweeting! (I'm sure you can do a lot better than my bland effort above!)

PS: if you have any comments or questions, post them in this Announcement thread so we can keep this thread just for entries.
    Last edited by ralph.m; May 22, 2012 at 01:41. Reason: competition closed
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."