Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Fluffy Kitten Programmer~ Elledan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Isaac

Not to preach at anyone, but:

1. Science has proved that the Christian belief is right and has put the theory of Evolution on some very shaky rocks.

2. You might want to note that Science has found proof of Christ, but no one has ever been able to prove that there are alien lifeforms.

3. Basicly everything that your talking about agreeing with, (science and the reasearch method) has proved that you are wrong. Wood from Noah's ark has been found and there is a 98% belief that that is the source. Geography and land cords combined with math can prove that what the bible says about the location of the garden of Eden is true.

What am I saying here?
    Well I'm a christian and proud of it. I don't think it is unfair to question the bible though. (If you don't believe something, then find out if there is a way to prove it's true.) I just proved that the bible is true in all the areas that you reffered to.

What do you think about this?
    Got some links for me?

"Science has proven that the Christian belief is right"

WTF?!? Got any links for me? In what way is Christianity right? Sorry to say this, but I think that this is totally nonsense...

I would be embarrassed to be a Christian, just to let you know. Christianity doesn't make any progress. It's a way to live happily in ignorance of the world and when you die you expect to 'come in Heaven'. Nothing proven...

If you've read the text about Noach's stuff on the site were Peter posted a link to, you'll understand that this story must be nonsensense.

Forget about the bible: It's just a book! Everyone could have written such a book and people would have believed everything of it.

The bible is a nice bed-time story: you'll fall in sleep even when you're suffering from Insomnia.

Yes, you're right: I must have nothing of Christianity.

--------------------

That's enough hatred for today.

Christianity makes me feel SICK. Seriously.
    www.nyanko.ws - My web-, software- and game development company.
    www.mayaposch.com - My personal site and blog.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you're the only one that loses with that opinion. Someday you will believe in God...and you will eat your own words...

Until then, please keep on ranting and raving about Christianity...Others may mind, but I sure dont. You're just wasting your time...I just hope you have peace in whatever path you choose in life...

I don't know why you feel sick...I always thought ignorance was bliss...
    Micah Goulart
    webmaster
    www.dynzone.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My life will probably never have anything to do with Christianity or other religions, except Buddhism.

I'll follow science. It is the only thing in life that seems to hold any real promises, like making Humans a less pitifull Species.
    ---------------------------

A few reminders:

"You can't convince a Human that doesn't want to be convinced. Unless you slowly 'poison' one of them with the things you want this Human to believe, there's no way you can ever break through it's defences."

"A dam may seem impossible to break down. Don't let this fool you: once the first cracks appear, it will dissapear before your eyes."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you find intresting about it?
    What would you like to know?
    I simply saw a report on it awhile ago...it, to me, seems to support Christianity quite a bit. It's fairly widely regarded as some sort of unexplained phenomenon...and the possibility of it actually containing stains of blood from the creator of the universe is interesting too.

I would be embarrassed to be a Christian, just to let you know. Christianity doesn't make any progress. It's a way to live happily in ignorance of the world and when you die you expect to 'come in Heaven'. Nothing proven...

If you've read the text about Noach's stuff on the site were Peter posted a link to, you'll understand that this story must be nonsensense.

Forget about the bible: It's just a book! Everyone could have written such a book and people would have believed everything of it.

The bible is a nice bed-time story: you'll fall in sleep even when you're suffering from Insomnia.

Yes, you're right: I must have nothing of Christianity.

--------------------

That's enough hatred for today.

Christianity makes me feel SICK. Seriously.
    Christianity makes plenty of progress...we just don't dedicate our entire lives to technology like you seem to think we should. This does not mean that a Christian world would lie dormat scientifically. To imply so is both rude and incorrect. "Nothing proven..."? Likewise! As for implying that Christianity "must be nonsense"...it seems as if it is the non-believer who is now showing himself to be close-minded.

The Bible is a book...whether it is more REMAINS to be seen.

"That's enough hatred for today." - That's enough hatred to last a month.

"Christianity makes me feel SICK. Seriously." - That's just not right. I personally think your idea of putting all our energy into technological advances and forcing healthy people to breed with other healthy people is utterly terrible and disgusting, but it doesn't make me SICK. I can at least see some of the logic behind it.

Weren't Christians supposed to be the narrow-minded ones who consider all non-believers total fools? Judging by this thread alone this is NOT the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this thread is still going? wow. I might as well add to it.

As I see it, we all have to believe in something, TWT believes in God, and Elledan believes in Science.

I don't believe in God the way the bible portrays. I do believe in something godlike though.

I think that people should open there minds just a little bit, and not be so ignorant (is that word to harsh? sorry) to what the other person believes. You can learn a lot from someone who believes in something totally different to you.

Thats what I think anyway.
    russell.cz.cc - coming soon (I promise!)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I DID NOT post TWT's 2nd quote!
    I am proud to be a Christian, and I will tell you all that very plianly.
    =============================================

Second, I don't know any web sites that have proof of what i'm saying, but I've personally worked at digs and found artifactics that PROVE TO ME that the Christian belief holds water.

If you want proof of these things I can put you in touch with the people who have done the scientific research to prove and discover the facts.

Also I want to say that I'm not saying these things in such a strong manner as to try and convert anyone, however I do think that everyone should at one time or another give account for what they believe in. I'm proving what I think is right, I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone else. If you can't believe something because of what I tell you then God will have to prove it to you. I don't think it's by job.

Isaac
    [www.disegno.com]www.disegno.com[/url] -Coming Soon
    isaccofedele@yahoo.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've known some Christians (some even were my friends), but they were... different. I couldn't really hold a intelligent conversation about scientific breakthroughs with them, although they were a lot more 'open' than most of the Christians here on this forum.

I think that it depends on the place where you grow up (Europe, US, USSR etc.) how you think about Religion: in the Netherlands (where I live) we've about all of the (bigger) religions in one country. And Christianity... well, we've more than 15 (!) different churces. It's more something like "Pick one and if you don't like it, move to another church."

The number of Mosques is increasing enormously. In bigger cities (like Amsterdam) it's no exception that in street you've multiple Muslim, Christian, Jewish, etc. families.

This tiny country is one big melting-pot of religions, even more than the US IMO.

Nobody can grow up here without becoming sceptical against 'true' believers of a religion. Even most of the Christians here aren't totally sure about their belief. The Churches are getting less and less members and some are almost 'dead'. When you see members of more than one hundred different beliefs around you, won't you grow sceptical?

BTW it's now populair to 'practice' your belief at home, whatever that belief may be.

I'm not ignorant, I'm just VERY sceptical for reasons I've pointed out above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ask me Christians on this form seem intelligent and informed, and not narrow-minded at all.

Anyway I may not be able to post again here for the next few days...I'll be on a short vacation...see you all on Monday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by TWTCommish
    If you ask me Christians on this form seem intelligent and informed, and not narrow-minded at all.

Anyway I may not be able to post again here for the next few days...I'll be on a short vacation...see you all on Monday!
    Have fun, Chris!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try! It's just the weekend with my family - racquetball, baby. Man do I love it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not gonna believe this site:

http://www.geocities.com/~luciferians/borg.html

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Elledan
    You're not gonna believe this site:

http://www.geocities.com/~luciferians/borg.html
    Thanks for insulting my religion, Elledan. We will assimilate you. Resistence is futile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting site, Elledan.

That is definately a Satanic Cult.

Chris Roane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Statement:

Since Satan is part of the Christian belief, it can't be the god of a separate belief. Members of a Satanic Cult should therefore be addressed to as 'Christians' since they believe in Christianity.

Another statement:

In Christianity there are two gods: God and Satan. If Satan wouldn't be a god, he/she/it would be no match for 'God' and therefore harmless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should not be addressed as Christians, since that would be very misleading to other people.

As for Satan...Satan is NOT a God (you can only have one true God...God is the most powerful thing in existence...whatever it may be), and Satan is not a serious threat to Jesus...he is, however, a threat to humans who are not protected by the Lord.