Originally posted by Isaac

Not to preach at anyone, but:

1. Science has proved that the Christian belief is right and has put the theory of Evolution on some very shaky rocks.

2. You might want to note that Science has found proof of Christ, but no one has ever been able to prove that there are alien lifeforms.

3. Basicly everything that your talking about agreeing with, (science and the reasearch method) has proved that you are wrong. Wood from Noah's ark has been found and there is a 98% belief that that is the source. Geography and land cords combined with math can prove that what the bible says about the location of the garden of Eden is true.

What am I saying here?
Well I'm a christian and proud of it. I don't think it is unfair to question the bible though. (If you don't believe something, then find out if there is a way to prove it's true.) I just proved that the bible is true in all the areas that you reffered to.

What do you think about this?
Got some links for me?

"Science has proven that the Christian belief is right"

WTF?!? Got any links for me? In what way is Christianity right? Sorry to say this, but I think that this is totally nonsense...

I would be embarrassed to be a Christian, just to let you know. Christianity doesn't make any progress. It's a way to live happily in ignorance of the world and when you die you expect to 'come in Heaven'. Nothing proven...

If you've read the text about Noach's stuff on the site were Peter posted a link to, you'll understand that this story must be nonsensense.

Forget about the bible: It's just a book! Everyone could have written such a book and people would have believed everything of it.

The bible is a nice bed-time story: you'll fall in sleep even when you're suffering from Insomnia.

Yes, you're right: I must have nothing of Christianity.

--------------------

That's enough hatred for today.

Christianity makes me feel SICK. Seriously.