Originally posted by TWTCommish
Suffice to say, I have a somewhat brighter outlook on things.

You said:
----------------------------
If you've read books like 'This perfect day' and '1984' you'll know what I mean. If you had a perfect looking county, with a happy population and nobody is ill and nobody dies of cancer and accidents or looks even ugly. You can get what you what and nobody complains... The dream of everyone, right?

Just imagine that you had a population like you read about in the bible: a happy population of only 'true' Christians. This would collapse some day . There are no certainties in life: no system is stable, every atom will fall apart some day and after the last atom has fallen apart, the universe will be an empty space, without any form of life.

Reply:
Absolutely right...but that definetly needed clarification. We are sinful creatures and therefore perfection will never be reached without God and Heaven...a world full of Christians may not have the problems we have today...but they would definetly have problems of their own to deal with.

You Said:
Ok, so this guy Jesus died, stood up again and then?

First some sitenotes:
Jesus wasn't born out of a maiden, he was one of the many children of a common family.
Most of those 'fairy-tales' about the life of Jesus are not true, they can easily be proven to be wrong with other sources.

Reply:
I find it amazingly hard to believe that you can prove Jesus was a normally born child. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't see how there is any reliable "source" that can reasonably prove that Jesus was not who we Christians say he is.

You Said:
"Right after the first lifesigns of Christianity it seems like this religion is dying at a slow pace. Only the thought of being a totally convinced Christian make me shiver.
Christianity is like every average sect, it's only much bigger and older."

Reply:
Well, then it's not like every sect, is it? I personally don't see Christianity dying; don't know why you seem to think so. Even if it were, I'm un-fazed by it.

I also find it WAY out there that monogomy will kill us all. You said more and more will be born disabled...however I don't see you explaining WHY this will happen. Strong people will be born as well...there will always be a mix.
Percentage-wise I don't see why everything would change.

I didn't make the story about Monogamy up by myself, it's something that has been numerous times in Scientific Magazines I read. It's logical, since the best genes can't spread enough while we even allow people with a serious gendefect to get children... This is Madness! Ok, at first we'll notice not much difference, but once the 'good' genes are getting more and more rare, the health of the Human population will drop at an amazing speed.

But don't worry: you won't notice it. You'll be dead and your thoughts will be gone forever.

Beneath I've written down some questions were no Christian seems to be able to give a rational answer on. I'd also like to get some proof next time someone talks about it.

Does such a thing like a 'Heaven' or a 'God' exist? Is our life being regulated by supernatural beings? Has a supernatural being created our earth and the creatures on it? Why should we believe anything in the bible? Why hasn't 'God' talked to any of us Humans in the last 1000 years? What's the use of Christianity?

I'll add more questions later, if I can find some more time to waste...