SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Webdesign Resources Website

Hey I want to present my new website with a lot of free webdesign resources, interesting blogposts and premium templates. How do you like the design of this page? What could be imrpoved here? Bring in you ideas to make the site feel more comfortable.
    You also could give mit some tipps for plugins or anything else.

www.kl-webmedia.com

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    It's certainly a clean design. A few comments, though: the blue area looks a bit empty. I'd also like to see a clear statement at the top about what you do. It is explained below, but in tiny font, and I think it's too late to introduce yourself further down the page like that. The Monarch theme may be good and all, but it has no context sitting there on its own. It needs an introduction of some kind. Do you build themes? If so, then say so, it big letters.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it looks very professional, just share some information What did you use to build it?
    There are 10 kinds of persons in this world 1 those who now binary and 10 the rest

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you , yes I obviously have to add /change some content here. But what could I add for making the page more comfortable?

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KL-Webmedia View Post
    Thank you , yes I obviously have to add /change some content here. But what could I add for making the page more comfortable?
    You've had some suggestions already. But don't fall into the trap of adding random content to fit into a design. Work from the content outwards.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice layout - very clean and easy to navigate. Might be worth posting another site review once the content side is complete, as it's hard to know what will make this site stand out against competion.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KL-Webmedia View Post
    I think is comfortable, but if you want it to be more attractive I would add a video or some images with movement and sound, and crystal clear images are a plus.
    There are 10 kinds of persons in this world 1 those who now binary and 10 the rest

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys! I will add more content and images soon. So stay up tuned!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Webdevelopement

creative ideas

We love to develop websites, but we also love to see young talented designer doing their job well. Creative ideas come from an community. We want to share ideas and bring them together. Our aim is to start working together with talented designers and developers from all over the world. Sharing makes a community.
    -
    Should be:
    We love to develop websites, but we also love to see a young talented designer doing their job well. Creative ideas come from a community. We want to share ideas and bring them together. Our aim is to start working together with talented designers and developers from all over the world. Sharing makes a community.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon
    Many good Free Tutorials at:
    http://freetutorials.name