SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i bought my domain a good few months ago, now you see the problem with a 16 year old with alcohol and a credit card is that they dont really think about what the site will be but more like what the domain name should be so i bought http://www.squareyes.net, of course having no idea what to use it for. So it started as a games site, moved to a sport site, then a sort of yahoo rip off site, and well now something for tv proggrames. Now this idea sounded pretty good i made the first page and it looks really good, problem is the content is boring and well just hard to update it more than once a month because not to many things will happen . So anyone god any ideas what to do with a squareyes.net domain? Doesnt really have to go with the name either i just need a idea for a project
    Back Again

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say ... perhaps something to do with teen lifestyle. You're a teenager yourself, so that should make content and inspiration easier to come by. After all, teen lifestyle is a broad area where you can expand upon topics such as what's cool and hip versus what's 'square' and 'boring'.

As long as you're creative, you'll be able to pull together various subjects to put into the website. After all, at the end of the day, you want to enjoy authoring the webpage and being able to relate to your audience and being able to relate the content of the website to your own self would be an important issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!!! thats exactley my problem, the sport site was the one that i was most interested in but would of been impossable to keep updating unless i could spare a few hours every day and get to the computer when a new story comes out, then the yahoo rip off idea was looking good but i got bored with it. Your idea has given me a nice lil idead what to do it on thanks
    Back Again