User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow60 View Post
    there are places where it's illegal to ride on the sidewalks, AND places where it's illegal to ride on the road
    And I thought only in Italy they had come up with this ridiculous idea of having cyclists go on the sidewalks! Doh!
    Really, whoever made that up must have smoked his brain away. Ok for little children and people that just go for a "walk" on a bike. But if you use it as a means of transport, then it's just dangerous to go on the sidewalk. What do you think would happen if I went 20-30 km/hour amid of pedestrians? Just crazy.
    It should always be illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalks (except for little children on their play bikes that is), and only illegal to go on certain streets where it is actually too dangerous to ride a bike (like highways). But then there are no sidewalks along highways either, are there?

SitePoint Mentor silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WD-40 and Penetrating Blaster ARE NOT LUBRICANTS
    I recently took a bike maintenance course. The above remark was one of the first things the instructor told us.

I have to admit that it was new to me.

Mike

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you know wd-40 is usefull for fishing bait?

im not lying, you spread with wd-40 the bait some hs before going fishing and it is better

SitePoint Enthusiast warehouselarry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many years ago I worked in a pawn shop. We always had a can of WD-40 around. To lube up all the machinery we got it? Nope. To clean it.

It also works great for getting off sticker goo...as in impossible to remove labels and price tags. Spray on some WD-40, wait a few seconds, and wipe off.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to make up my mind and stop cycling during week ends i haven't for months only because being tired to take care of it ! but you make me think of re-starting bacause truly spoken i was most in good mood on monday mornings when i did this than now!