Results 1 to 12 of 12
Apr 16, 2012, 13:50 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Full-height columns within liquid layout
I'm trying to create a layout with the following specs:
- Responsive, liquid layout supporting modern browsers and IE7 up
- Usual Header / menu elements
- Sticky footer (using technique as described in the FAQ)
- Main area is 2-columns, left fixed width, the other variable, and...
- The problem area: Both columns fill the entire area available when content is short, and expand if needed.
Hmm...I hope this makes sense, a bit short of sleep.
Thank you for any light you can shed on this!