User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please review my Squidoo Lance about Mobile Advertisement

http://www.squidoo.com/mobile-advertising2

Please let me know your review. Thanks in advance.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really missing some high level explanation of what your site does. "Mobile Advertising" is not enough, can you give me more customers? Better exposure? than say it, before making me read all the text. Most users won't bother if you won't grab their attention quickly.

The site is obviously incomplete with things like "Hello world. This is my bio. I can edit it later!", this doesn't give a good impression and make it harder to review.

The design is nice, a bit too common and boring, but it does the job.

I hope it's useful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by corwinm View Post
    I'm really missing some high level explanation of what your site does. "Mobile Advertising" is not enough, can you give me more customers? Better exposure? than say it, before making me read all the text. Most users won't bother if you won't grab their attention quickly.

The site is obviously incomplete with things like "Hello world. This is my bio. I can edit it later!", this doesn't give a good impression and make it harder to review.
    Just shows this is another get rick quick spammer who just joined Squidoo and thinks that they know it all.

If you should know anything, it's that the first thing you do when you join a site is to complete your profile. Spammers rarely do, especially on Squidoo. The second thing is that there is no such thing as a "Lance" on Squidoo. It's a "Lens" - L-E-N-S get it!!!