User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    MwaHaHaHa, BiddyBobidyboo I Harry Dresden you
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomme poes View Post
    Aha, knew it. Your real name is Harry Dresden. You didn't want to give it away by using a handle like dresden_phoenix.
    ictus==""

Robert Wellock silver trophybronze trophy xhtmlcoder's Avatar
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve do you have any pet Gridbugs? Since they appear to come from a world whose laws of motion are radically different from ours and it seems to fit in with my hypothesis. That could explain how you manage to render servers and other equipment to a pile of ashes. Personally I think Maleika actually wanted you to touch her head not the computer so she didn't have extra hair work.

It's also nice that you spend a lot of time teaching children the fundamentals of web design and doing a lot of charitable work while out and about in the real world outside of the SPF and also you do a lot of good work here too.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xhtmlcoder View Post
    Steve do you have any pet Gridbugs? Since they appear to come from a world whose laws of motion are radically different from ours and it seems to fit in with my hypothesis. That could explain how you manage to render servers and other equipment to a pile of ashes. Personally I think Maleika actually wanted you to touch her head not the computer so she didn't have extra hair work.

It's also nice that you spend a lot of time teaching children the fundamentals of web design and doing a lot of charitable work while out and about in the real world outside of the SPF and also you do a lot of good work here too.
    Interesting question xhtmlcoder! If I do, then your best to ask the question "What happens if I touch your username?". If the answer is 'Yes' then your new username will be 'html5coder'

Regards,
    Steve
    ictus==""

Robert Wellock silver trophybronze trophy xhtmlcoder's Avatar
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better not test it then or on the overhand; if you did, it might only change in a parallel universe and then perhaps I'd be safe as in the other it may already be that and thus "get fixed".