SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Website in the Wellness Category - Seeking Feedback

The purpose of this website is to convince the visitors to commit to a 55 day challenge to get in shape. My questions are as follows:

Does the website fulfill this purpose?/Is the message clear?

Is it easy to navigate?

Is the design outstanding?/What can make it outstanding?

Any type of feedback is greatly appreciated!

This concept is in its developing stages. There will be more testimonials, and a video. I would like to add more color and expand on the machine/circuitry theme. Here is the link to BodyVora

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job putting the before & after shots above the fold. It will likely be one of your most powerful persuaders as they
    provide unquestionable social proof of your systems effectiveness. If you have more before & after shots I would include
    them as well. (it looks as though you may already be aware of this as you have empty slots for more before & after shots)

The top banner looks great from a design stand point, but from a marketing stand point it may distract from the
    message. I would test a simplified variation in order to see how it effects conversions. In the end, if it doesn't ad
    to the sales message in some way (proof, benefits, guarantee etc...) it should be an accent and not a banner.
    Be careful not to overpower your message with design elements.

Other than that, I think you have the right idea, and only continual testing will yield the results you're looking for.

Good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I would change the logo, that image near the top of the website.
    I like the black background and the content is ok too.

I give it 7/10

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice graphics and i believe a user can get an immediate idea of what the site is about. I like the "Start" button as this is a large, clear call to action. I also like the FAQ page that further explains things.

I would add a contact form on the contact page. Simple short for is all that is needed. You may get more response if don't have to pick up the phone or send an email. Just a thought..

Overall, this is nicely done.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the graphics and the design of the site. Only one thing, in my opinion the find us on facebook box looks a bit out of place. I think it is the white border that dosen't fit in with the rest of the page.

I think the top menu bar should be the same throughout the site.

Other than that the site looks great.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dave,

The message is quite specific and appealing as per the target audience but I guess the graphics you have used on the website should be of more good quality to improve the visual impact of your website. However, this one too is doing just fine. The navigation is also cool along with a colorful design that makes the site quite attractive.

Other than this, the main navigation links should be more prominent to attract users attention.

Good Luck!

~Maneet
    Maneet Puri
    Lexolution IT Services