Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please review my Web Design site

Hi there,

I will need your help if possible.
    I launched a website few years ago .. i recently polished it..and updated many more features to it
    so i would like to see if it's easy to navigate, if it's easy to understand what i'm offering, if things are in good place,Is the site is SEO friendly or not? what changes would you make?
    link is on Web Designer
    Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clean design. Good copy and call-to-action. The transition effects of the 3 images in the middle of the page are interesting. Besides testing different sales copy which I'm sure you're doing, I would also test different color schemes to see if they pull better. Good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great design and color combination. Nice and elegant fonts. Specifically there seems nothing that needs to be improved. Perfect layout and good job.
    DoFollow Backlink Checker | Internet Marketing and SEO Forums

22,000+ List of Directories to submit your site. List of Blogs, Forums, Press Release, Social Media... (sort by PR & Alexa)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very nice. I just see some image starched.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great design ... and I like how your menu orginized with jquery effects!
    I have just one suggestion to reduce red color on your website! It looks a little bit too bright!
    Submit your URL for free at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Things to Consider

I believe its good overall. A few of the drop down menus on the second nav bar go off my screen. From what I got from the website, you are a type of all-in-one website package. What you have works but I'd have a clear message on an overview of your services. People who have limited knowledge in this area who want a website may feel a bit overwhelmed and seek elsewhere. Maybe on the request a quote form ask them what they are looking for instead of a "message" field. The form placement is great. Maybe ask a question or have a tagline to create some curiosity like: Are you looking for a website to grab potential customers and convert them to sales. We have the resources... Something like that. Your potentials are interested in a website and sales/visitors. Think of that when you make any changes. I'm a fan of the overall design.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks professional, but I noticed a few issues that you may want to address.

If your site is for an English-speaking audience, you should consider getting a native English speaker to re-write your copy. The grammar is off. This alone would turn me away from your site.

There is an awful lot to look at here. If I was seeking a website designer, and not knowing much about it myself, I would be confused about the hundred different services you list. What does all this mean? How does it benefit me? The checklist up top is great. That's the kind of thing I'd care about. I realize you do a lot, but the way it is presented could be overwhelming. You have menus popping up all over the place, with even more options to look at. This actually annoyed me, and I know what the services you're offering are. I can just imagine how someone who doesn't know what all that is feels about it.

Load time is a bit over ideal.

You say mobile compatibility is guaranteed, yet this site is not mobile friendly. It took 9 seconds for anything to load with a 3G signal on my phone and it took 16 seconds for the site to completely load. That's too long. The site does not appear to be optimized for mobile in any way.

And I can guess why load times are a bit slow. Thousands of lines of code! Wow. Is all that really necessary? Is it SEO friendly? I don't know... 1700 lines of code before you get to the actual content on your home page. I'm picturing a search engine spider just giving up before getting to it.

The guy with the code on his face doesn't look too happy about it.

Sorry if this seems harsh. The site does look nice and professional. It does give the impression that your company is a master of technology, but it could be more user friendly.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for your suggestion and feedback..I will surely work on the site speed..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice design.... image, color, font over all site very good looking.