SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink Contact Form Messed Up

    "There was a problem with your email address (Incorporatorpro). Please click back and correct this then resubmit the form. Thank you!"

    No problem with my email address. It is the one I used to register with the forum. I am trying to contact ADMIN regarding moderation of my posts.

    Could someone please help me with this issue?

    Thanks.

    Incorporatorpro

  2. #2
    It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    ralph.m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, AU
    Posts
    23,596
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Do you mean you are having a problem signing up to these forums? You seem to have been suscessful, given that you are able to post.

  3. #3
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I've signaled this post to the forum admin. I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.

  4. #4
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph.m View Post
    Do you mean you are having a problem signing up to these forums? You seem to have been suscessful, given that you are able to post.
    No, I have no problem signing in at all. I was wondering about a couple of posts I made which didn't appear so I tried to use the "Contact Us" form and the thing kept bouncing, telling me that my email addy was no good. I dunno. I checked my browser settings and they appeared to be OK. Anywah, thanks for you kind reply.

  5. #5
    Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,314
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incorporatorpro View Post
    No, I have no problem signing in at all. I was wondering about a couple of posts I made which didn't appear so I tried to use the "Contact Us" form and the thing kept bouncing, telling me that my email addy was no good. I dunno. I checked my browser settings and they appeared to be OK. Anywah, thanks for you kind reply.
    For some reason your posts are going into our moderation queue. I have changed your user group to see if that makes a difference.

    Will you please post a link to the contact form that you were trying to use so that I can check that out too? Thanks very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
    For some reason your posts are going into our moderation queue. I have changed your user group to see if that makes a difference.

    Will you please post a link to the contact form that you were trying to use so that I can check that out too? Thanks very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
    You betcha and thank you for you kind and timely reply! As an experienced forum ADMIN and Moderator, I do understand what tough job it is! Every once in a while things go "Blooey!"

    OK, the link to the "Contact Us" form:

    http://www.sitepoint.com/contact/

    Now bear in mind that it could be something I did but I don't think so.

    And thank you for changing my User Group as I really want to contribute to this forum, sharing my experience anda learning from others!

    Incorporatorpro.*

    *Bearing in mind that I can be a pain in the knee!


  7. #7
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This new usergroup has the inconvenience that all posts go in the moderator queue. A temporary inconvenience, sorry about that.

  8. #8
    Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,314
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guido2004 View Post
    This new usergroup has the inconvenience that all posts go in the moderator queue. A temporary inconvenience, sorry about that.
    It does?

  9. #9
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
    It does?
    Well, the OP's posts did, so I assumed it was the user group.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •