SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Review Needed : rentalleaseagreement.com

Hi ,

This is again another site with the same layout and design as the Last two sites I had asked review for on these threads

1) http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...temaillist.com
    2) http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...-for-me-Please

I am following the suggestions from those sites also...

This site is about Rental Lease Agreements...

I require the Same kind of reviews which you have given me like the Design & Layout...i would club all these suggestions and try making a better design and layout for all the three sites...your help and feedback is appreciated...

Site URL : http://realestateagentemaillist.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The design became so simple. As a visitor i am not attracted from the outlook.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website layout is good but need to work according to SEO friendly so that Google can chache your website and rank on search engine so that visitors can go to your website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Hi,

The design is quiet old fashioned, the use of dark blue makes it heavy, I would consider adding fresher color. Maybe bright green. OR generally change the dark blue to lighter blue. The layout is spread all over the window, if you would use more white space it would make it more clear for the viewer. I would start by removing the dark borders of each article. Also have a look at your site and notice where your eyes goes first, next,... So you ll see how you lead the viewers eyes and take care to don t make them skip the important part, like on the top, the viewer focuses right to the navy menu bar which makes the viewer skip the LOGO, which is brighter. also consider aligning your text into blocks/columns, rather than blog type post under each other.
    I would also put the article "WHY WOULD I WANT A REAL ESTATE AGENT EMAIL LIST?" on the top of the page as after answering this question the user can decide to use your product or not.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please change the font to something more attractive to readers' eyes.. Looks a bit crowded all over the pages.
    Add a small margin to left side..