Results 1 to 4 of 4
Mar 16, 2012, 05:42 #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
[QUESTION] How to create database design for simple e-commerce ?
Dear Sitepoint members,
Okay, now i was create plan about my business; I'm voucher seller. My first step is design the business logic rather than logical code. Here are all of tables that I guess up for set up this e-commerce.
- Supplier; Store voucher suppliers.
- Product; Store products detail (Include stock status).
- Product_Category; Store products category.
- Payment; Store my payment method that me and buyer use.
- Payment_Status; I guess this tables still relevant since I want to know whether the order has been paid or not.
- Order; I think this tables is the most important too.
- Order_Status; I want to use this table to keep in touch with all of created order.
Okay now i want to ask to all of you, whether my tables that i says enough to build an e-commerce system ? there is another table should i add ? And the last question is would you like to give me some book or reference to build database from scratch for some purpose ?