User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Site To Review : realestateagentemaillist.com

Hi ,

This is the Second Website my same friend owns @

The design is the same as the one in the thread above..
    But here this site is about Real Estate Agent Email Lists..

I would require the same reviews

1) Design and Layout : The site has been using this design from a long time...so i dont want to change much of the layout..
    2) Color Combination : Is it recommended for all the sites to have different color combinations...(There 3 Sites of his using the same layout and design)

The Site Url is : www.realestateagentemaillist.com

Please give your valuable comments..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I'm sorry to say that but your website doesn't make a good impression.
    The layout looks like build by a programmer not a designer. I would suggest hiring a designer or using some ready template.
    If I were in your shoes I would read about building landing pages (because your homepage looks like it wants to be a selling landing page) - there are lots of great articles on this subject over there.

In the matter of content your website is missing at least one important thing - the "About us" page where you say who you really are...

Cheers,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xaban View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry to say that but your website doesn't make a good impression.
    The layout looks like build by a programmer not a designer. I would suggest hiring a designer or using some ready template.
    If I were in your shoes I would read about building landing pages (because your homepage looks like it wants to be a selling landing page) - there are lots of great articles on this subject over there.

In the matter of content your website is missing at least one important thing - the "About us" page where you say who you really are...

Cheers,
    Oh ... thats what i am working on , the only issue is there are few more sites with the same concept and design i need to replicate on , and i want all to look same , no doubt i am goin to redesign all of them , but for now this is what i have got , and your valuble comments are gonna help me make it better than before....

Thanks for the "About Us" suggestion this is one thing on the priority list !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As others have said, it's a bit too simple (though simple is often good) but not in the good way. Simple designs are often really good for displaying a lot of content, but in this case it just seems a bit uninspiring and I think it will put people off.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello perhaps a description to highlight your product. Some testimonials from users to increase customer confidence here. Now this could be in the form of Facebook or Twitter feed to allow a user to see the opinions are of real people, real users.

I think the links to other places or for more information is a little confusing. I don't know where to look first.

Your label descriptions could be made clearer maybe. 'National', 'By State'. Not descriptive enough I think, as a user would have to interact with the button before maybe realizing what is actually meant here.

The font is a little dated. Something more curvy would be easier on the eye I think. A more subtle approach with different colours to the product would help to highlight it more on the page.

Hope this helps.

Regards Clayton.

If you have time please review our website.

http://www.blueboxmoving.com

Our Start-up is an Instant On-Screen Moving Quotes business.

Thanks in advance.