SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Can someone send me some suggested and recommended CPM ad agencies? I know of Burst! Media and Engage, and my site doesn't meet the traffic requirements of DoubleClick yet.

I'm looking for something that pays around $3 CPM. I haven't seen the rates for many agencies yet, so I really no idea what the norm is, etc. Up until this point, I've been using CPC-based ads... and I think it's time to upgrade.

Thanks.

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the current "dot-com burnout" syndrome, advertising dollars are very scarce and you'll find it quite hard to find an agency that consistently pays 3$ CPM. However, other than those you mentioned...

L90
    AdFlight
    ClearBlueMedia

and Advertising.com has some CPM banners as well as CPC banners...

Adam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, thanks Adam. I've tried to get more information about how to join AdFlight, but I found it hard to signup and find information about what they pay.

Speaking of Flycast, how do I know their rates? I can't find a place where they tell you what they are going to pay per CPM, CPC, etc.

I was using WebSiteSponsors, they paid me good, but since they are a CPC-only company, I feel in the longrun, going with a CPM company like Burst! (which I'm currently with now) will be more beneficial.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a new ad company, http://www.ExitFuel.com, pays $5 CPM. http://www.ExitFuel.com displays a sponsored webpage and/or advertisement console when the visitor exits (leaves) your site by closing the window or selecting the back button when backing up past your homepage. A few short lines of javascript code that we supply is all that is required by allowing advertisers to launch.
    Greg Long
    New Accounts and Affiliate Relations Manager
    ExitFuel.com

Greg@InternetFuel.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flycast sells most ads at the rate of $3 - $5, this has maintained even through the advertising slump. However Flycast will not handle all of your inventory (total ads impressions), they barely handle 10% of mine.

I use everyone.net as a backup and Im getting a $1.50 CPM. with ALL ads sold.

Ravi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've signed up for Flycast, Burst!, and Everyone.net and Burst! is still my favorite. Where do I find Flycast's rates? Isn't Flycast also known as Engage Media? Also, I was signed up under the "CPCNet" program Engage has which is NOT CPM. How do I "graduate" to the CPM Flycast?

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must serve 250k impressions per month to be eligible to the CPM version of flycast.

I think that Engage bought Flycast, but they are the same.

Flycast's rates change a lot, but a lot of hunting though the site should give you a ballpark figure.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With everyone.net, can you use it as the default in burst code? Also, is the $1.50 CPM net or gross?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright Chad, I'll consider making Everyone.net, which I recently signed up for, my default banners. Right now, I have WebSiteSponsors.com as mine. Thanks for all the replies.