I've been working on this site for a few days, and it's my first serious attempt at a website to show off my graphic design.

Here's a work-in-progress version of the site: http://keithpickering.zxq.net/index.php

The homepage and portfolio pages are more-or-less done, and I'm working on getting WordPress configured for the blog page (I'm actually considering converting all 4 pages to WordPress to make everything easier to manage, after which I might add more dynamic content and a more detailed portfolio page)

The site was designed in Photoshop. It was also coded in notepad, because that's how I roll I guess.

I'd like any kind of criticism, because I want this to look as good as it possibly can. I'll even take minor nitpicks. Any slight detail that you believe could conceivably be executed in a different way, let me know. I want a site that doesn't turn people away from my work.

So yeah, all comments are welcome!

Also, some plans for the future:

Once I move to a better host that fully supports WordPress, I'm probably going to manage the whole site using it. At that point, the portfolio page links will end up working a little more like the ones on this site. You'll click a thumbnail, and a lightbox-style window will pop up showing a slideshow of different images and a longer description, more information, etc. The only problem is I have no idea how to do this as of right now, haha.