SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Zealot coloradojaguar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest blogging or content production is getting more popular. Bloggers who want to increase their exposure and their traffic as well as their niche or market are beginning to see the value of writing for other sites and blogs. Duplicate content doesn't carry much value since Google has made sweeping changes to its algorithms this year and the changes keep rolling out every month. Original content is Google's favorite so reach out to the bloggers and names that can help you create what the engines crave.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - UK, Atlanta, L.A.,
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers |
    Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradojaguar View Post
    Guest blogging or content production is getting more popular. Bloggers who want to increase their exposure and their traffic as well as their niche or market are beginning to see the value of writing for other sites and blogs. Duplicate content doesn't carry much value since Google has made sweeping changes to its algorithms this year and the changes keep rolling out every month. Original content is Google's favorite so reach out to the bloggers and names that can help you create what the engines crave.
    That's one of the main reasons why I mentioned opening your site for guest posting. There are bloggers out there who are interested in getting their name out there as authors for sites that talk about their respective niches. Google's rich snippets can really help a lot with that.

Anyway, that being said, where else can we find quality article writers? Please share something that hasn't been mentioned in this thread.
    Are you willing to become an SEO reseller?
    Work with a 100% white label SEO company today!

SitePoint Enthusiast NicoJulius's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you contact bloggers? Most of them know how to write and you can see directly if you like their writing style.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a writer and won't even consider writing anything for less than $100. Of course, I don't know how many times I have ever written anything that only has 500 words, either. People who hire me know that and also know that I am going to actually research things, though. I don't deal with regular everyday run of the mill websites, though..

You might want to try someplace like Helium. There, you set up a contest and can view all of the articles, choosing the one (or ones) that you like the best. The winners get paid what you set up as the "prize" and the losers get nothing. The members of Helium actually vote articles up or down and filter the best ones to the top for you so that you don't have to sift through all of the rubbish if you don't want to. There are actually quite a number of what I would call high quality writers over there.

Back in the day, I used to make some very good money there. I remember getting paid $150 for an article that I wrote for a review contest that Symantec set up. Lots of places only pay out $20 - $25 so you can definitely get writers for less. Keep in mind, however, that the less you offer, the less chance there is that the best writers will give it a shot.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry folks, but this thread has turned into a fluffing ground.

Thread closed.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown