SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travel Portal redesign specializing in tours and shore excursiont - please review

We have recently finished redesigning http://www.achtypistours.gr/ a travel portal specializing in tours and shore excursions

we have already started a new round of redesign to improve the design and usability of site
    a lot of effort has gone in designing our shore excursion presentation (example here http://www.achtypistours.gr/tour-anc...ping-free-time)

so would you be so kind to tell us what you think might need improvement

thanks for your time

SitePoint Enthusiast Red Star Web Dev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that really sticks out to me is the dark color pallet. While this is well done, and I'm generally a fan, I really don't think it suits a travel site. When people are booking vacations and tours, I think they generally want bright and vibrant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wbsite looks very proffessional! I like it and I would say that there is nothinh to change or improve. I tried to use live chat with operator and I was waiting for 20 minutes and I didn't recieved any answer!
    Submit your URL for free at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure that the operator was reported ONLINE ?
    sometimes it does not work as expected but its a free service ... if it does not work too good we are going to go for something paid ...

thanks for both the reviews I would appreciate more constructive criticism on the design and usability ...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website overall looks good.You can also integrate online chat plugin (I prefer Zopim) which will be very much helpful for visitors .