SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The design is very good looking, a bit corporate but still great - But man.. So much content wrapped tightly together, I would imagine that people who maybe aren't used to visiting a lot of websites and might not know the general structure etc. will be lost and find it a bit too overwhelming!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,
    As i go through with your site It was fantastic very easy to understand i dont think that any changes are required here according to me everything is perfect.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Windows 8 is coming with a metro style - more websites may have the same "tile" approach
    but I think you have a little bit to much on the site

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like it now!

<title class="lol"> bronze trophy TehYoyo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it a nice design? Sure. Is it usable? Not really.

1. Why are you already asking me for my contact information when the only thing I've seen is a cool laptop drawing? Only later does your website explain that it's a design company.

2. I like the scrolling marquee at the bottom, but I wish that the repeat wasn't so abrupt. Can you do a continuous scroll with CSS3? Check out this article (I remember it from the last SP newsletter) for more info on that.

3. The slideshow color scheme is weird...it doesn't fit. I like the overall blue and orange, but the weird rainbow colors, the green + blue in the 1st and 3rd images, respectively, and the purple in the last image don't fit.

4. The second slideshow image is weird...why is the text bubble poking that man in the head? That must be uncomfortable.

5. The video looks unprofessional and is 21 seconds...you're going to give us a convincing testimonial in 21 seconds? Also, can you make it look better-produced?

Keep in mind that this is only the bad. I like the site.
    ~TehYoyo

Quote Originally Posted by m112 View Post
    Windows 8 is coming with a metro style - more websites may have the same "tile" approach
    but I think you have a little bit to much on the site
    Then again...a lot of people hated Windows 8.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The testimonial is buried at the bottom and scrunched up in a way that makes it difficult to read. Shorten the quote. It should be easy to digest--one or two sentences--not a paragraph. Make it wider, darker (or more colouful) and expand the line-height so it's easier to read.

2. The contact bar seems premature, since you haven't really sold me on what you can do for me.

3. You might want to feature your video testimonials in the space you currently display the slider screens, which I hate, by the way. It looks nice and professional, but it ultimately leaves me feeling bored and frustrated because it's just a lot of generic marketing-speak that doesn't really tell me anything about the character of this company. "Designing web sites that merge creative, strategy and business?" Seriously, what does that mean? I understand the literal meaning of those words, but when you put them together they sound meaningless. There must be thousands of design firms and most of them have variations of the site I just looked at.

Try something like, "You'll be amazed, how we can overhaul your website to generates more sales." Or give me short, concrete examples of how you helped (or can help) a business with their online presence.

4. The most important (and persuasive) message on your home page is buried at the bottom. And there are two points that you should emphasize front and center:

- 14 years experience

- There is no project that is too small or too big for us.

5. Get rid of that part about being a futuristic company. (But if you keep it, fix the grammar. Read it aloud and you'll see what I mean.)

6. Why is the portfolio under the heading "products." I can only assume it's supposed to be a kind of a joke or something, but if you are trying to sell me something I should have to "search" for the information I'm looking for, it should be intuitive and straight forward.

7. Also, break up the text on the "our strategy" sidebar and add some headlines, otherwise it's incredibly overwhelming and unattractive to read.

------

Otherwise, design-wise, the site is very stylish and professional.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done with all changes, now what you say? Am I on driving seat, or I need to make more further changes? Please include reasons and their impact and solution with your comment!! awaiting for all sort of responses.

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBear View Post
    Anybody visiting with JavaScript disabled finds the text obscured by the images - not a very good first impression for a Web Design company to create.
    I posted that on 9th February. Today, anybody visiting with JavaScript disabled finds the text overlapping and unreadable - not a very good first impression for a Web Design company to create.

I have tried viewing the site with JS on, and I still find it unusable, because of the number of images moving in different ways all at once. The huge number of images brings the size of the page up to well over 2,000KB, which even on my relatively-fast broadband connection is noticeably slow to load.
    Don't be arrogant. Be kind to a koala that thinks it's a bear.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to define your work in the first page,any way good one

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very clean and concise website. The navigation is superb. The only thing I could think of to make it better is to add some social media tools.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely don't like the menu bar stuck at the top of the site. I also think that it is too white and could do with some more color.

I don't really understand the site. The content seems a little confusing.

On the plus side it loads fast and the footer looks good.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful elements. Everything looks great. I just don't know where to look first. There appears to be too much going on at a first glance. Saying that the content seems useful and purposeful. Problem is all the movement is unsettling to me as I get the impression that things are constantly changing and not giving me time to digest it.

Less movement will make it an outstanding website.

Hope this helps.

Clayton

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice design..i like the concept

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website has a good theme going for it, and a good call to action as an ad showed up in the right hand corner where someone in a buying mode might choose to click on it.

I might suggest that the header not be in a fixed position. I personally think it should scroll naturally just like the rest of the content. Your theme has good colors, nice fading in and out with images and nothing is tacky about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good -just to many moving parts!Good luck!!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could have been better...good creative elements...but for me colour is too dull