SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klips & RSS feeds ????

Hi,
    aplogies if this is in the wrong forum.
    I run a vbulletin board and i am in the process of setting up a Klip to use in Klipfolio.
    At present i have set it up by editing the .rss file that is included in the Klip dev package,and adding the thread links that i want to appear on my klip.
    I have tested the feed and it works fine,however my question is how can i set up the .rss to automatically update itself when a new thread is posted.
    Let me explain. I have a forum on my site entitled "Latest Tech news",when someone posts a new thread i have to manually edit the .rss file to include the link to the new thread.This is obviously time consuming and i would prefer it if the .rss could be updated automatically with any new threads that are posted without me having to edit it myself.
    Also what is a backend.php.I've heard this file mentioned on other sites that use klips,
    I'm a complete newbie on this Klip,rss stuff.

Any help appreciated.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've managed to get my klip working using a backend.php and all the klip links work.
    However if you go directly to the backend.php url it produces an XML error here
    Can any one offer advise on correcting the error.

Thanks.