SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Need cheap dedicated server with 16GB RAM, Xeon + 32IP for VPS in Europe

Hello,

At the moment i`m searching server for rent, my budged is ~120Eur/month. Who can recommend any provider?

I found Kimsufi, but here give just 1 HDD to server and without support I need provider information with advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for help.

Community Advisor silver trophy

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You might want to take a look at hetzner. I'd consider though that a budget of 120 Euros is probably not sufficient to get you the set up you'd really want to host multiple vps (raid fast disks as opposed to domestic disks, gigabit connect, sufficient bandwidth, etc) unless you own the server hardware and are just paying for colocation.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    You might want to take a look at hetzner. I'd consider though that a budget of 120 Euros is probably not sufficient to get you the set up you'd really want to host multiple vps (raid fast disks as opposed to domestic disks, gigabit connect, sufficient bandwidth, etc) unless you own the server hardware and are just paying for colocation.

Oh, understand. What server configuration do you recommend for VPS? Hetzner i reviewed, they are taking setup fee, maybe do know some other better than hetzner?

Twitter: @TimIgoe silver trophy TimIgoe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You might need to increase your budget to rent a server with those sort of specs - however leaseweb, for example - http://www.leaseweb.com/en/dedicated...figurator/2369 might get you close to it.