Photo Challenge (2012) - January

We have had so much fun with the Monthly Photo Challenge in the past, it would be a crime if did not continue into the NEW YEAR.

Since this is Two-Thousand-Twelve, I thought it appropriate to offer the following challenge:
An image that depicts either TWO or TWELVE.

Many things appear in pairs. Be creative in spotting them and photographing them.

{If you can produce something that depicts TWO-THOUSAND (or even TWO-THOUSAND-AND-TWELVE) that would be awesome!}

We have always had many, many rescued animals in my house (not quite two-thousand of them!). So I can supply these examples.

Two Black Dogs

Two Cats

Two Motorcycles

12 stubby holders - some used more than others :slight_smile:

@Max Height ; nice assortment, nicely arranged. You are either quite the traveler or quite the yard-sailor! :slight_smile:

wow, who abandons motorcycles like that!!

Two green tree pythons

Two tortoises

Not nearly as exotic, but two sleeping pigs:

Edit: Just remembered I also have Two Royal Personages :slight_smile: :

I used to be a bit of both in my younger days :). Nowadays being older, wiser and slower, I don’t do much of either (:

Max, how did you attach the image?

I tried to attach mine, but was not successful… :frowning:
or am i supposed to paste link of my images uploaded at imageshack?

Off Topic:

1. I clicked ‘Reply To Thread’

2. I then clicked the ‘Go Advanced’ button

3. Then click the ‘Manage Attachments’ button

4. Then click ‘Add Files’

5. I then clicked ‘Basic Uploader’

6. I then clicked ‘Browse’ to go to the folder on my pc the image I want to upload is in.

7. I then selected the image I wanted to upload

8. I then clicked the ‘Upload’ button and the image was attached to my post

I think there is a requisite number of posts before you are permitted to upload images. :frowning:

We are anxious to see your images. Contribute to some of the other discussions on Sitepoint and, before you know it, the upload capability will appear!

2012 bicycles (really, count them if you don’t believe me… :wink: )

And 2 lizards (I don’t remember the correct name right now):

@guido2004 ; I’m going to take your word for the bikes. I can’t count that high! (:

The lizards are one of my favorite species. They are bearded dragons.

I counted only 2011 :headbang:

Darn, somebody stole my bike! :lol:

one thousand, two hundred and twenty four

one thousand, two hundred and twenty five

one thousand, two hundred and twenty six

I’m recounting just in case I missed it. Hopefully it’s still up the back somewhere :slight_smile:

one thousand, two hundred and twenty seven

Would it help to know what color it was?

damn :headbang: …now look what you’ve done…you made me lose my count…now I’ll have to start again :mad: :bouncy3: :mad:…

one

two

three

grrrrrrrrr :mad:

four

oh btw, only if I don’t get 2012 this time :find:

five

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The 12 Apostles on Victoria’s Great Ocean Road.

Some are behind where the photo was taken and I think there are only about 8 in total left standing. But originally there were 12 :slight_smile: (erosion has got the better of some of them :()

@Max Height ; Wow! they are absolutely gorgeous. Maybe a dumb question here, but are they part of the Great Barrier Reef?