Hello all,

I've been going through the Build your own ASP.NET 4, and I have to say so far I am learning a good deal.
However I have got stuck on chapter 4 when you have to make a survey. I followed the code exactly as it shows in the book but when ever I run it I get the following error:
Code:
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'ASP.survey_aspx' does not contain a definition for 'click' and no extension method 'click' accepting a first argument of type 'ASP.survey_aspx' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 62:     <!-- Display confirmation button -->
Line 63:     <p>
Line 64:       <button id="confirmButton" OnServerClick="click" runat="server">Confirm</button>
Line 65:     </p>
Line 66:     <!-- confirmation label -->
At first I thought I had done something silly so I downloaded the original code from the website and tried that but I still got the same error. I'm not sure what to do next so can anyone help me out?

Thank you