SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, it would be great if you could all take a look at www.homepagenames.com and tell me what you think about the design, especially the navigation?

We had a few problems with Netscape, but it seems we have sorted them out now.

------------------
    Joel Moss
    FREE Web Tools at: HomepageTools.com
    $15 domain names at:HomepageNames.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    My name is Eric Jones and I am the Moderator for the Webmaster Resources Topic of Web Site Reviews. I hope that you found the advice that you received to be beneficial and that it was used with good results.
    We currently have a "3 site review" rule. Basically it's a simple rule that asks you to review 3 sites before posting your own review. (This is a 3:1 ratio, meaning that every 3 sites you review you can post 1 request.) Please note that these 3 reviews must have occurred in the past 30 days.
    It has come to my attention that your current request for review is not supported with three reviews. Please return to the forums and precede to review at least 3 websites.
    Please do honest reviews and do not limit yourself to simple reviews such as "looks great", "I like the layout", etc.
    In the meantime your request will remain closed. Once you have completed your 3 reviews simply e-mail me I will continue with the process.

------------------
    Eric Jones - SitePoint Administrator
    http://www.sitepoint.com
    eric@sitepoint.com