SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy content slider slight problems :(

hi guys..i got this content slider off the net but the coder hasn't seemed to respond to any bug requests in monthshttp://bluecrushdesign.co.za/imagin8/ ...Js file here: http://bluecrushdesign.co.za/imagin8....min.jquery.js.........1) does anyone know how to stop the automatic slideshow on this? ive set it to a longer length but dont know how to stop it 2) does anyone know how to get rid of the 3 dots below the images/slider so page just ends at end of image.. this is not in the HTML.. it must be a line of code in the js file? 3) Theres a lag when you click the right arrow from the orange image slide.. its like the orange image stays there a little bit longer over the green image .. please any help with this would be appreciated!!
    Last edited by escapedf; Nov 29, 2011 at 12:46. Reason: how do you put line breaks in your posts???!
    "have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become"

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you should try a better one like AnythingSlider. I say "better", because it has clear instructions about how to turn things on and off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already done all the work with this one, and this is a javascript forum,so someone must know javascript on here to help out?
    "have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become"