SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please review the web interface and compatibility with browsers. Also, please comment on what should be added or deleted in terms of content. Thanks a lot.
    http://mercury.spaceports.com/~mavix

--
    Mavix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~~~ This site has been approved ~~~

------------------
    Eric Jones - SitePoint Administrator
    http://www.sitepoint.com
    eric@sitepoint.com

Serial Publisher silver trophy aspen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like your design alot. Very nice.

I found the LAUNCH: Music News Banner hard to read. Its white text on light light gray. Needless to say I had to squint.

As far as design goes thats the only thing I saw. As far as content goes I would recommend removing the link exchange mini banner at the bottom. You already have hitbox you dont really need link exchange. Plus counters look bad on professional websites. I would also ad a sitepoint.com link under your cool links>web authoring tools since you do seem to use it alot I'm sure Matt would appreciate it.

You seem to have made a portal site and I wish you luck in making it popular. There is alot of competition in the portal site area. You may also consider adding a search engine, goto.com has a good search engine affiliate program, something like 4 cents per search. Anyways that would be fitting with a portal site. If you're not trying for a portal site then ignore that but to me that seems to be the kind of site you have here.

Chris

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your advice Chris. Just to be sure, I'm not planning to create a portal site. The site is just simply to provide a wide range of 'fun' and 'entertainment' to the visitors. Since MP3s are sort of legal and sort of not... I've decided to link the MP3 files from other servers. In terms of contents, will someone please give me some suggestions? What needs to be done to improve the content a bit. I'm definitely not intending to create a site that will become popular though. My intend is to create a fun atmosphere for the audience. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

--
    Mavix