SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True that! The main thing for me would be positivity! This forum is really fun, by the way :-P
    Most people are not liked because they don't open up and they can't compromise... a bit of understanding and talking goes a long way!

SitePoint Wizard silver trophybronze trophy mizwizzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by opportunist86 View Post
    If you think no one likes you and that you are so introvert to mix with other people, what would you do? Would you transform your personality or just give the damn what other think?

Change is good, but I wouldn't alter my personality for anyone. Introvert/extrovert, you are who you are, that's what makes us brilliant and unique! Instead of trying to appease other people, concentrate on being yourself and not be so fixated on what other people think. It is important what certain people think, but not everyone.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it doesn't matter. More important thing is to find at least one true friend.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone said “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

So stay yourself balanced. You'll not please everybody.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Be a better man

Quote Originally Posted by mizwizzy View Post

Change is good, but I wouldn't alter my personality for anyone. Introvert/extrovert, you are who you are, that's what makes us brilliant and unique! Instead of trying to appease other people, concentrate on being yourself and not be so fixated on what other people think. It is important what certain people think, but not everyone.
    totallly agree with you that we shouldn't change our personality and just be ourself. However, when you think you can't fit in , you should change yourself slightly for your own good.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing which i ever want to describe that no one can deny the importance of personality and attitude.Personality having great attitude give strength to the people.In this sense no one can deny its importance of behavior.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t pay much attention on that people think about me. But, this statement works in case if you know that you are a good person and do only good things. Of course, if you have horrible character and you are an unpleasant person, so there is a reason to think about changing your temperament and habits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try to become an extrovert, so that i can mix with other people and liked by all.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it is true that no one likes you. Maybe you should try to open you mind and accept them. Don't be picky all the time. To error is human.
    Also, i think maybe you expected too much from others, if so, you will always get disappointed.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care about of them. I know very well what am i. And its my habit that i did something wrong with anyone i admired and say him sorry.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if nobody likes me, i would examine myself for negative qualities i have so i could change.