SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don't spear me, check this out and let me know what is to be improved.
    http://www.bohemiatrading.com/

Thanx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~~~ This site has been approved ~~~

------------------
    Eric Jones - WR Administrator
    http://www.sitepoint.com
    eric@sitepoint.com
    ICQ 1215804 (mention WR)

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of your items return errors when you click more info. You need to be more consistent in your item listings, sometimes the words are missing spaces between them.

Your highlight on the top menu always seems to indicate that your on the home page even when your not.

In the search engine use the smaller graphics for each item. The large ones make for a long scrolling page.

Your home page seems cluttered. Maybe instead of having icons for every category you can highlight 2 or 3 items every day or week on that page. Or even a collection of items when appropriate like highlighting your easter collection right now.

------------------
    Wayne Luke
    WR Moderator
    Internet Media Provider

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with wluke You seem to be offering too much on the first page which often makes the process look like too much hard work to surfers who move on, emphasise special offers and lead visitors to the products they want within 3 clicks. If you get their interest first they will look deeper into your site.
    Also on a design point of view the nav buttons - Gift finder-browse-services are a little over rendered making them unclear. maybey they could be simplified a bit.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx guys,
    this is exactly what I need. I know that I need to work on the spelling and front page
    of the store,but I didn't find any errors when you click more info ..... Could you pleaseeeee specify what it does. I know that sometimes you have to press 'Refresh' on some browseres for some reason in order to correctly display the generated images.
    Why ? Don't ask I didn't find out .....
    Thanx.

Webmaster of http://www.BohemiaTrading.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the site looks good overall; including the home page. Here are a couple of suggestions, though.

1) Have one 'Dense Glass' link. It seems confusing sense there is difference in designation between I and II. Maybe add a 'more dense glass -->' at the bottom.

2) Link the smaller pictures to larger pictures on the item list pages. You could even link the pics to the same page that the 'buy now' goes to. Whenever I am intrested in buying a product, I always like to see a larger picture of it with more product detail.

IMHO,
    Westmich